Synology IT support service is provided by our consultants both on-site and remotely.
Just a few of the things Synology equipment can do for you:
- Share files easily and safely, with your team, or anyone else you’d like, including a password and validity period if desired – get files of any size to someone without worrying about mail bounce, using drop box, or any other service.
- Access files from anywhere, desktop, laptop, mobile device, Apple and PC. No extra software required.
- Centralized storage, sync with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and others if desired.
- Backup your computers to centralized storage
- Backup Synology to another synology offsite, or the cloud; redundant disks will also reduce failures
- Share folders on a per user or group basis
- Have your photos sync to the synology at home from your mobile device
- Store and access photos, videos, and audio files from the Synology with a variety of devices
- Replace your old server with a simple, safe storage platform
- Get the benefits of the cloud without the cloud
- Add-on packages provide even more services
Synology units don’t need to be expensive – we recommend and setup units costing as little as $400 with drives installed.